Your bedroom holds the most important piece of furniture in your life, but what is it? This is not a riddle – it is YOUR BED. Your bed is your most coveted sanctuary, as sleep is the backbone for promoting excellent overall health. Your bed is where you recharge your body and mind after a long day at the office or on the field. If you can’t remember the last time you upgraded your sagging or lumpy mattress and/or are not sleeping well, it’s time to consider some of the options available to you to get your sleep back on a healthy track. If you answer “Yes” to any of the below statements, it is DEFINITELY time to purchase a new mattress:
- The last time I bought my mattress was 8-10 years ago.
- I sleep better when I am at hotels or away from my home.
- I wake up at least 1 day a week sore or achy.
- I feel like I need a nap during the day.
- My mattress has a completely different feel from when I originally purchased it.
- It takes a while for me to get to sleep.
- I have trouble staying asleep.
If you answered “No” to any the above 7 statements, your mattress is not ready for an upgrade. If, however, you answered “Yes” to any of the above statements, start doing some research as what bed will make the most sense for you. Rest assure that here at Spring Air, we have done extensive sleep research to make sure that we can accommodate you with a mattress for any of your unique sleep needs. Please see the link below to start exploring your options:
If you would like to talk to someone about any of the topics contained in this article, please reach out to us at (617) 884-2300.